Re: Proposal: New Frame Size Text (was: Re: Design Issue: Frame Size Items)

In message <CABkgnnWpKqAzQj1NMAF1rWKuzoErHiPKenJUgBvNzpPCx4xfeA@mail.gmail.com>
, Martin Thomson writes:
>On 10 May 2013 10:58, Hasan Khalil <hkhalil@google.com> wrote:

>Yeah, but perhaps you can reserve that hatred for the requests (and
>Compressed.  :)

I think we should not have a continuation bit:  It will be seldomly
used, goes directly to the heart of memory management, it will
practically be an invitation for DoS attempts.