Re: Design Issue: Max Concurrent Streams Limit and Unidirectional Streams

It does not attempt to solve the core problem completely.  If anything it
just pushes it down the road a bit.  As currently defined,  servers will
top out quickly on the number of streams they can push.  With the revised
scheme I proposed, we would give the recipient more control over the
decision making process. A server will run up to the limits just as fast,
but the recipient could allow the server to keep right on going if it
wishes. In other words,  less coordination required between the endpoints.

[snip]