Re: p2: deprecating 205 Reset Content?

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:48:05 +0200
To: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
CC: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 2013-04-29 16:33, James M Snell wrote:
> The last time I used 205 was in a document management app I wrote in
> 1999. I think deprecating it is safe.

+-0

In general, I'd like to focus on things that are *essential* to get
HTTPbis out of the door. This seems to be a change that's not essential.

And no: we don't need to submit *perfect* documents. They just need to
be better than RFC 2616, and optimally without known issues. I totally
expect to work on httpbisbis once http2 is out of the door,
incorporating the feedback that will surely come out of that.

Best regards, Julian