Re: Design Issue: PUSH_PROMISE and Stream Priority

Sorry I'm so slow-- internet connectivity is absolutely crud where I am
right now.

What will the client do with the information a push_promise?
 The headers, etc. are obvious--
That data will prevent the client from creating another (redundant) request
for the resource/
If the client is given priority information with a push_promose, perhaps
this might cause the client to send a reprio message immediately to
whatever the client wants, potentially before the server begins sending
bytes or creates the stream/reads the bytes. This assumes that the server
even *knows* what the priority is at that point, which it may not.

... and, really, that is the only thing I can see the client doing with
that information. Does anyone see anything else it might do with it?

does anyone think this is likely to be useful?