RE: Design Issue: PUSH_PROMISE and Stream Priority

My reading of this is that a server could set a priority on a pushed stream as an information for the client: the priority value is the priority selected by the server for the stream. Then, if the client is not happy with this server defined priority it could use a reprioritization frame to change the priority of the stream.

Herv¨¦.