Re: what's up with commenting on http/2 github issues

I'm rather wondering the same thing. I've chimed in a bit over there
but would much rather have the discussion here; however, I'm also
concerned about flooding the list with too much traffic. In the past
few days I've seen a ton of notes post from Mark about a broad variety
of issues (editorial and otherwise) that I'm simply not sure how to
respond to effectively.