Re: p1: generating "internal" errors

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:19:43 +1000
Cc: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>
OK. I think I'll work on a separate draft to do this.

My main concern is developers that overload existing codes in an inappropriate ways, and the pseudo-standardisation of implementation-specific ones (as we're starting to see in <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes>).

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/