Re: HTTP 2.0 "Upgrade" flow

I've made Gabriel's suggested edits and cleaned up the first part of
the session header stuff.  It does help.

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/commit/d6eefeafc362cd22a639bd608f8601b04820dc7b

Marks comment regarding the fictitious nature of the session header is
fair, but I find it an convenient abstraction from an editorial
perspective.  Again, YMMV.