Re: new version of Flow Control Principles

For wireless, an algorithm may provide semantic value. On the wire, that
value, or flow, is already present. I would like to say, replace SPDY's
Push/Pull semantic flow with credit and debit accounting. I thought we
already understood balances and currencies.

One sample is Raspberry PI FTP box that runs on solar power. It appears
wasteful not to match power units to credit/debit the flow; when, we can
avoid energy demands spent on extra algorithms that achieve the same. Power
is sent over USB, so that is orthogonal to power over Ethernet. The
blackbox in this sample is the batteries. I can think of many explorations
projects to fine tune such accounting.

My opinion, credit-only numbers lead to more permanent registries as trust
tokens develop. That means the blackbox converts into greybox, which may
not be desired at all. That means more resistance to SPDY.