Re: HTTP Header Compaction Results

OK, I've put a few up at:
  https://github.com/http2/http_samples

Contributions welcome. I've punted on the TLS interception, so those sites that require it aren't represented, for the time being.

Next step, I think, is to get some infrastructure going that turns the HAR files into input streams for various compression algorithm implementations, both under optimistic (e.g., combining many connections) and pessimistic (e.g., no connection combination) conditions.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/