Re: Preliminary agenda for Atlanta

Hi Larry,

We've brought it up a couple of time before, and everyone seems to nod their heads and say "yes, testing is important."

As you can see, we're starting to talk about testing compression algorithms and possibly upgrade schemes; is this what you had in mind? Something else?

I do plan to talk about the specifics of testing as it relates to each issue we bring up, and I imagine that once we get going, we will be doing some interop work, but until we have a draft that's worth implementing (and separate from SPDY), I'm not sure what else we'd talk about.

If you have a specific proposal, that'd be great to talk about, of course.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/