Re: Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-snell-http-prefer-16.txt

On 2012-10-26 10:47, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 2012-10-24 17:51, James M Snell wrote:
>> FYI... a new version of the HTTP Prefer header draft has been published
>> based on all of the excellent last call feedback received.
>>
>> There are several significant changes, all driven by received feedback...
>
> So I think there should be another LC, optimally after we are done with
> the HTTPbis WGLCs.

So I hear this was approved in the meantime without another round of
review. This is bad.

For instance, the newly introduced Preference-Applied header field is
defined as:

   Preference-Applied = "Preference-Applied" ":" 1#token

and has the example:

    Response:

      HTTP/1.1 200 OK

      {"a": 1}

But the "token" ABNF production doesn't include "=".

There may be more problems like these. Please go back to LC.

Best regards, Julian