RE: HTTP Header Compaction Results

Roberto,

I've found very strange things in the response headers from our testing corpus. :-)

> The other complication is that we want to see what an entire interaction
> looks like (for compression), and not just the initial page load (unless that is
> how the users typically interact with that site)

On this point, we are testing both the initial page load and longer sessions where the user loads several pages from the same site. The number of loaded pages clearly has a strong effect on the compaction results.

Hervé.