#238, was: User interface requirements for redirecting to unsafe methods

On 2012-10-23 08:42, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I read recently that httpbis believes it has addressed the feedback of all those who brought it to their satisfaction, and that the WG is in WGLC so such feedback should be re-raised if not.
>
> The following points were not addressed to my satisfaction. While some individuals replied, so far as I can tell, the WG itself has never officially tracked this feedback nor has it given an official response.
>
> You can find the post I'm replying to in the archives here: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2010JanMar/0170.html>
> As far as I can tell, the end of the discussion on this was the following post from me: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2010JanMar/0177.html>.
>
> I would like to have this feedback addressed by the httpbis wg.
>
> Regards,
> Maciej

Maciej,

the text you complained about back then has been rewritten a few months
ago. Please check the WGLC draft.

With respect to tracking: I think this is issue
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/238>, see also
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2012JanMar/0928.html>.

Best regards, Julian