Re: SPDY and the HTTP Binding

I don't really care to dive into this level of detail in the framing yet,
since I feel like there are plenty of other contentious high level stuff
people we'll want to settle first. That said, I'll note a few things:
* The version field in SPDY isn't very well thought out, because we weren't
sure about how we were going to communicate the version. In practice, we
always rely on TLS-NPN, so this is kinda vestigial. Just FYI for the
history for it.
* Baking in those special headers into specific fields merges the HTTP
layer into the SPDY layer. Maybe that's the right way forward for HTTP/2.0,
but we have discussed other protocols layering on top of SPDY, for which
these HTTP specific fields would be undesirable.
* Roberto's proposing a new name/value header block anyway.

Meh. I figure we can optimize the framing after we've settled what features
we want.