Re: Some general SPDY feedback / questions

What exactly is your worry?

My general concern about it deals more with application handling of the
response than with anything else... it would be good to apply some rules...
for instance...

1. An updated :status header MUST ONLY be sent if the initial SYN_REPLY
:status header is a 1xx response code,
2. No more than one 1xx response code can be sent per response,
3. Once a non 1xx :status has been sent, it is a protocol error to send any
additional :status headers,
4. The non 1xx :status header MUST be sent before any DATA frames are sent
in the response.

With that, an application can be assured that they'll have the final actual
status code before processing any of the response data.

- James