Re: Semantics of HTTPS

+1 to Karl's comments; they address the fundamentals here. The basic
concept being proposed is understandable (especially in the context of
virus filtering), but its a door that shouldn't be opened for https
schemed urls. Beyond the "power" issue is the likelihood that such a
configuration would be gamed through social engineering.

-Patrick