Re: Moving forward with HTTP/2.0: proposed charter

Embedded systems is easier stated than direct reference or incorporation of
all listed areas. It made sense for highly scalar processors where each
core unit has its own vectors. In that sense we can then specify at which
level remains stateless or how that paradigm shifts.