Re: FYI... Binary Optimized Header Encoding for SPDY

OK.  More concrete use cases for why we need this would help me understand
better.

>From the User Agent's perspective - how would it know whether a given
HTTP/2 server would be able to grok its UTF8 headers?  Just try and fail?

If you send a UTF8 header, and the origin server can't handle it, does it
cause a failure of the entire request?  Or is this a partial failure?  I
see you classified some as ignorable and others not.  Is the error code
specifically a "couldn't pass UTF8 header" error?  If not, how would the UA
differentiate an error that the server didn't grok the UTF8 vs other server
errors?

These are the new edge cases I was referring to earlier.

Mike