Re: FYI... Binary Optimized Header Encoding for SPDY

ASCII is not "trivially UTF8." UTF8 lacks the available flow control of
ASCII. Any conversion between ASCII and EBCDIC is best done in hardware. We
already know the security issue of conversions from unicode to EBCDIC, and
I doubt that is something we can scheme here on on-topic.