Re: HTTP 2.0 and a Faster, more Mobile-friendly web

Where that is all cold there is the medium expiration in the mentioned
common suite: chrome://chrome/settings/content/expiration/medium?true.

SPDY+TLS offers no immediate exception except recompile resources to local
storage, and all of that is said off-topic at Vancouver on or about USB.