Re: Straw-man for our next charter

Without re-hashing what's already been said, I'll point out that the "Not
as SPDY as You Thought" isn't a test of "what performance do we get in a
world of SPDY" but rather "What performance do we get in a world of partial
SPDY deployment." Mike has a nice in-depth writeup at
http://www.belshe.com/2012/06/24/followup-to-not-as-spdy-as-you-thought/

-Ian