Re: Benjamin Carlyle http 2.0 expression of interest

Thanks for this.

I seen the trend where past data driven models have moved to honeypots;
because it is too costly to prove and (for them to) explain why. I know
where I can write scripts for transformation proxies (and resolve), and I
want that VM specifications written with
appropriate authentication schemes, especially compatible unto adhoc
cloud-containers and USB sticks; however, it is not work for engineers
until after the scripts are written. I like this political argument, and
there are (express) standards already in place.