Re: More SPDY Related Questions..

The way you listed the actions between (A|B)<-->RP<-->O still needs the
correct scheme. That is between RP<-->O should show only HTTP
1.1 actions instead of assume the intermediaries will do that for you based
on the scheme (SPDY) used between (A|B)<-->RP. In fact, you can write-in
"SPDY-O(n)" between (A|B)<-->RP where n is the number of
actions/transactions that are not immediately dependent upon O or any
action/transactions between RP<-->O. That way, you don't have to list the
individual actions accept for the non-schemed actions of HTTP1.1.

Your answers were more obvious when/if SPDY leaks any transience, which is
conditional upon concurrency. It appears the complexity of transience was
not your intent.