Re: Discussion of Mandatory TLS in HTTP/2.0

Could we instead discuss how we might change HTTP to remove some of
the roadblocks that currently make it difficult to deploy strong
security?

My biggest Web security concern is not the risk of passwords being
intercepted on the wire, its the fact that users have no practical
alternative to using the same password for the 100+ sites they use
that demand one.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/