Re: Implementing SPDY, is a day a meaningful criteria?

Phillip,

I gave my feedback on that way back when we started all of this, in <http://www.w3.org/mid/0C615921-7EE0-4E53-93F9-8B406D1561A1@mnot.net> (I see we're rehashing that thread in more ways than once now).

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/