Fwd: HTTP/2 Expression of luke-warm interest: Varnish

+1

I'm just part of the long tail of http implementers. I don't
represent any large installed base, I've just written a few
http servers and clients because it's easy. One of the
reasons for the success of http/1.x is because you can
knock out a working server in a day.

All the proposals here seem very far from that. "Major
Web Companies lock down the web" seems more apt
as an inflammatory headline.. but perhaps the easy
problems have been solved easily, and only the hard
ones are left, and a two-speed web is the right way to go?

But it would be a shame to provide no cleaner simple http.

So +1 for defining the goals.

Grahame

-----
http://www.healthintersections.com.au / grahame@healthintersections.com.au