Re: Response to HTTP2 expresions of interest

Dear Poul-Henning,

(disclaimer, I am one of the authors of http-mutual authentication I-D.)
IHMO(not authors. only me.),
HTTP Authentication (ex. Digest) has the state that I can call a session.

I think that this becomes the materials of this discussion.
"HTTP router" is very well put.
I want to know how the HTTP Authentication is handled on it.

Do you have any opinion about this?

--
HAYASHI, Tatsuya
Lepidum Co. Ltd.