Re: Last Call: <draft-reschke-http-status-308-05.txt> (The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)) to Experimental RFC

Hi there,

the IESG has approved the draft for publication as experimental, but a
few details need some tuning.

I plan to post a revised draft next Monday (when publication restarts),
and have my current version available over here:

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-status-308-latest.html>

Diffs relative to the WGLC draft can be found here:

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-status-308-latest-from-wglc.diff.html>

The main changes so far are updates to references, an addition of an
informal ref to the HTML spec (because of the example using HTML), a
warning against attempting to do UA sniffing, plus the inclusion of a
note that makes the definition more consistent with what HTTPbis says
about status code 307.

Feedback appreciated, Julian