Re: [whatwg] some thoughts on bring HTTP upon UDP: iWebPP - instant web p2p technology

The basical idea is that we are studying on a UDP based transport to carry
HTTP, instead of raw UDP. That way is easy to reuse existing HTTP power and
at same time delivery P2P traffic to implement web realtime
apps(video/voice call, etc) between Web browsers.

Any thoughts? If it's resonable, we will create RFC draft to describe
iWebPP(protocol schema as HTTPP).

Best regards
  Tom