Re: httpbis -19 drafts

I don't see anything wrong if the spec sets a max length for method
token. 64 bytes ought to be enough for anybody.

If the method token does not terminate before server's limit is
reached, the integrity of the request is extremely suspicious, I think
a generic 400 is probably more suitable than 405/501.

Zhong Yu