Re: http+aes

In message <Pine.LNX.4.64.1203060107290.6189@ps20323.dreamhostps.com>, Ian Hick
son writes:
>On Mon, 5 Mar 2012, David Morris wrote:

>A typical use case would be some parents taking a video of their daughter,
>and uploading it to YouTube marked as a private video (knowledge of the
>URL is what is required to access it). The grandparents would then be
>given the URL to the video, so they can see it.

First of:  This is so ridiculous that you almost made me do a spittake.

You expect baby-parents to know about AES keys in hex ?

Gimme a break...

Second, Youtube don't accept contents that doesn't conform to one
of their approved video formats and if the video has too much entropy
(attempted steganography) they will also reject it.