Re: #341: whitespace in request-lines and status-lines

OK, but currently we don't talk about multiple spaces (or other whitespace) in the top-line anywhere; what's the appropriate vehicle?

IMO we should at least consider the BNF, because we do so for BWS elsewhere, and the more explicit, the better. Dates are complex, and it's reasonable not to make their BNF even more so.

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/