Re: [p2-semantics] Method Definitions - PATCH?

My question is:  should/does the HTTP spec absorb the most widely accepted
of these separately defined methods?

put another way:  should this group anoint the most widely used of the
methods from that registry as first class HTTP methods?

It seems like such a thing would help with adoption.