Re: [apps-discuss] informal Last Call on draft-reschke-http-status-308-02

Hello,

Hasn't HTTPbis WG considered incorporating this into httpbis-p2 draft?
 Is this a question of "experimentality" of the proposed extension (as
Intended status is Experimental)?

Otherwise, having quickly reviewed the document, I am fine with its publication.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev