Re: #185: Location header payload handling

Proposal:

In p2 Section 9.5, add a paragraph after the examples (before "There are circumstances..."):

"""
Some recipients attempt to recover from Location fields that are not valid URI references. This specification does not mandate or define such processing, but does allow it (see Section 1.1).
"""

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/