Re: Additional HTTP Status Codes - "Request Too Onerous"

> Why isn't a 403 Forbidden appropriate here? In particular, the first

Well Jonathan, let's use analogy to find the answer.

You walk up to a restaurant and order 2.6 trillion milkshakes.

Are you forbidden in the land you live from ordering, say, more than one
dozen milkshakes at once? Or are you making frankly too onerous of a
request of the establishment?

Just a thought. I think that could be a useful code, could save from having
to think of extraneous control channels or flow control to gauge certain
capacities.

Dale