Re: SHOULD-level requirements in p6-caching

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 08:49:50PM +1100, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Willy,
>
> Again -- this is about Warn-codes, NOT status codes.

Arghh... Sorry Mark, I always get trapped in this. I think it's the syntax
which systematically makes me believe it's a status code which indicates
a warning. In fact, taken out of context, it's easy to get fooled I think,
especially since the warn codes cleanly intersect with status codes without
conflict.

Cheers,
Willy