Re: Link header is representation metadata?

indeed, there seems to be a bit of confusion now on whether a rel is
between a two resources (in both RFC 5986 and HTML5, or a representation
and another resource, one example of the latter would be rel=stylesheet
- I won't even get in to the combination rels like alternative or the
annotation ones like nofollow!

Nathan