Re: Sec-* headers

Thanks, Bjoern. I think the underlying issue is whether a W3C draft should unilaterally make such a declaration; it's kind of a one-time thing. I.e., if another use case comes along and declares *their* special prefix, it'll be impractical.

I'll put on my liaison hat and bring it up with the W3C.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/