Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-05.txt

Hi there,

this revision includes a number of editorial improvements, the
"Conformance and Error Handling" section proposed by Mark, plus updates
to the implementations information (Chrome 9 and IE 9 RC add support for
RFC2231/5987).

See also
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-05.html#rfc.section.D.9>.

Best regards, Julian