Re: API Rate Limits and HTTP Code [#255]

Le 29 janv. 2011 à 00:04, Mark Nottingham a écrit :
> It seems like you want the scope of the 503 on the Retry-After to be the entire server, correct? I.e., on a 200, its semantic is roughly "here's your answer, but don't ask me (the server) another question for n seconds."

Given the example below I would say for a group of URIs pattern more than the full server. you could set for sure api.example.com but if the server is done with a
example.com/api
example.com/profile
or even
example.com/api2

And there are different limits based on your subscription levels: Premium for api and silver for api2.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/