RE: [http-state] [apps-discuss] HTTP MAC Authentication Scheme

Nico,

Sorry for coming into this so late, but I just saw this message.

I don't have all of the background, but when I saw this message header and
some of the dialog, it seems there is a desire to provide some level of
authentication to requests and/or responses between the clients and servers.

Gonzalo and I worked on this:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salgueiro-secure-state-management-04

This may not be entirely complete, but the idea was to allow a client and
server to establish an association so that requests and responses could be
authenticated.  Is this something along the lines of what you are
discussing, or is this an entirely different application?

Paul