Re: 203 Non-Authoritative Information: deprecate?

Status code 203 is more appropriate for the GET method while 214 is more
appropriate for the POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.

If there are several POST, PUT, and DELETE operations on the queue that
expect the same definitive set of headers, 214 could indicate the simple
merge of each query was made into multi-part mime format (i.e. where
content-type now indicates the method) instead of individual
connections/queries. 214 status can include GET in the same way, yet I
think of the 203 status as an optimization in strict queries that simply
convey "there is no know cause why anything changed about the original
message".

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant