Re: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-00.txt

For reference, based on a quick skim of the document, while this seem to
have a slightly different goal, and seems to be more targeted, it
resembles functionality my (currently expired) Cache Context draft
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pettersen-cache-context/> suggest
using a different mechanism.

For background on that draft, please see my article
<http://my.opera.com/yngve/blog/show.dml/783534>