Re: Media Fragments spec and HTTP

One thing the JPIP standard doesn't have is full specs for full 3D frame
issues,  yet if you want to get involved independently then think of the
fields that Nottingham pointed to with the addition requirements of
quaternions. Then apply http in http (or hyper-media) upon such vectors.
You'll get the idea if you are familiar with this much, and you'll see
what we have kept open for improvement.

Not everybody wants to hand over their complete asset just for somebody
to view, so we can provide pre-render/renditions, especially with analog
sources.

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant