Re: I-D draft-petersson-forwarded-for-00.txt

In message <20110419084748.GA12293@1wt.eu>, Willy Tarreau writes:
>On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 07:53:33AM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

>Yes it's easy, because each subfield is delimited by a semi-colon.
>So if you have :

Sorry, I overlooked that detail.

To the list of proposed subfields you should add

	"nonce=" TOKEN

For sites which do not want to disclose details.

And In order to not give judges, lawers and law-enforcement the
wrong idea, I still think it is very important that the text makes
it absolutely clear, that even if the header contains what looks
like IP numbers etc, only the originator of this header can correctly
interpret the contents.