Re: I-D draft-petersson-forwarded-for-00.txt

Le 7 avr. 2011 à 08:24, Poul-Henning Kamp a écrit :
> In message <2962611A-EC8C-490C-BA3F-FB96D596B38D@opera.com>, Karl Dubost writes:
>
>> X-Forwarded-For is used by Opera Mini servers. What about others?
>
> I thought the objective here was to define a replacement for X-Forwarded-For ?

Yup. Sorry for not being clear.
Are there other products/companies using X-Forwarded-For?
What are the products emitting the header?
What are the products parsing the header? (libraries, etc)
What are the usual mistakes, errors, etc we might have to face when parsing this header?

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/