Re: PUT and DELETE methods in 200 code

All:

I've updated/reformatted the PUT/DELETE with HTML FORMS document[1]
with the following:
- Added "integrate w/ existing servers..." to the Goals section.
- Added "Binary Transfers" to the Scenarios section.
- Added Julian Reschke's query regarding exsting browsers handling
201/202/204 response to the Handling Responses section.
- Added "Optional Added FORM Content Types", "Optional Support for
Prefer Header", and "Support for Atom-Style PUT/DELETE" to the "Other
Considerations" section.

I think this reflects the key feedback from the last couple days.

I've not had time to doing any research/testing on Julian's query
regarding current browsers' handling of 201/202/204 responses. I
figure browser folks can chime in here, eh?

NOTE: I've cross-posted this to:
- ietf-http-wg
- public-html
- public-html-comments