Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08.txt> ('Headers-Not-Recognized' HTTP Header Field) to Experimental RFC

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010, Mykyta Yevstifeyev wrote:

> However this paragraph needs improvement, and I'll do that in the next
> version of the draft, which will bw available at the end of Last Call.

It might be a good idea to just post your updated versions of the paragraphs
discussed here so that we can iterate over them faster and without you having
to issue new drafts all the time...

--

  / daniel.haxx.se